Data ManagerLondon, United Kingdom
Posted 22 March 2021
CRU is looking for a hands-on and analytical Data Manager, to take ownership of the company’s data, and the data management processes within the CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Pardot) systems.
Reporting into our Global Head of Sales and Marketing, the Data Manager will drive innovation in data management, maintenance, enhancement plus manage and administer Salesforce and Pardot. The focus of the role is ensuring Sales and Marketing campaigns are driven by up-to-date and accurate data, bringing new techniques to data usage/segmentation and improving the company’s data processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage data cleansing, de-duping and enhancement for data across CRU
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams in getting the best out of the CRM system, to include data selection and data research
- Set up data standards and best practices on managing data and the systems that rely on the data, such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Manage all incoming contacts and leads, ensuring preferences are kept up to date by channel within the CRM system
- Develop and execute CRM campaigns such as win-back, reactivation and preference centre follow up
- Working with the Sales and Marketing teams to raise the profile of the company’s CRM system and data activities, and maximise effective and efficient usage of the database
- Supporting the global Sales team on CRM and renewal queries
- Maintain the database in line with current legislation, such as GDPR
- Regularly reporting on: Data health, Lead volume by channel, Campaign analysis
- Develop and maintain dashboards for: Sales targets and pipeline, Marketing opportunities, Bespoke dashboards for team
- Train internal stakeholders on how to use and maintain the company’s CRM system
- Manage and resolve general Salesforce and Pardot enquires from the business
About you – What skills and experience are we looking for
Candidates need to be passionate and meticulous about data and detail, with solid experience of data mining, list building and data management. The ability to drive business performance transformation via data/database strategy will be key to the success of this role. Candidates need to be comfortable and capable of working and communicating across multiple global teams concurrently, and gain buy-in from key senior stakeholders. As a global Company we work across multiple time zones, so a degree of flexibility will also be needed.
- In-depth understanding of CRM and marketing automation system development and maintenance
- Familiar e-broadcasting software, marketing automation suites (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce) and analysis tools, such as Power BI Office/Pyramid
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills