Field Marketing ExecutivePittsburgh, United States
Posted 14 March 2022
CRU has some exciting opportunities to join its global Marketing team. We are looking for a Field Marketing specialist to join our North America team to cover the Americas region who will create and oversee the implementation of digital first field marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives in order to engage and gain market share with key portfolio groups and customer segments in your region.
As a naturally creative thinker, you will have a growth mindset and be open to new ideas and ways of working whilst challenging the existing thinking. You will champion the needs of the customer to maximise CRU’s opportunity to deliver the best customer service and customer experience. As well as working with your other marketing colleagues, you will also work closely with our Sales, Production, Events, Analysis and Consulting teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Field Marketing Planning: working closely with colleagues in the region to build campaigns and strategies that are bot globally consistent and consider region specific variations, identifying customer trends/ insights to inform product and category offering
- Customer Segments: define the customer engagement plan across the organisation's chosen routes to market in your field, maintaining a deep understanding of the external environment & trends
- Brand and Sales Enablement: working with colleagues across CRU to collaborate on key areas of field sales enablement
About you - What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or similar field. Marketing qualifications from a recognised body are desirable but not essential
- Experience in building marketing campaigns in your region
- Understanding of a sales enablement culture
- Ability to think creatively in a digital first environment
- Be adaptable and flexible to changing environment, trends and practices
- Learning mindset, constantly increasing your knowledge on best practices and technologies
- Understand the importance of data in all marketing activities and use data to inform decision making
- Excellent communication skills, able to build trust in key relationships
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office and platforms such as Pardot, Hootsuite, Twitter, Youtube, Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish