Financial AccountantLondon, United Kingdom
Posted 25 October 2023
The Financial Accountant will assist in the preparation of timely and accurate month end management reporting, and year-end statutory reporting, including preparation and maintenance of financial reconciliations.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Month end & year-end balance sheet reconciliations, including Sales Ledger, CAPEX, control accounts
• Monthly input of payroll entries
• Month & year-end balance sheet revaluations
• Daily processing of receipt & payment transactions, and weekly bank reconciliations
• Monthly entry of international office accounts
• Monthly reconciliation of TM1 to local accounts
• Monthly maintenance of intercompany reconciliations and matrix
• Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT/GST/Sales tax returns
• Assist with preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Assist with ad-hoc finance queries from across the business units
The role has an impact on month end reporting, and will help to achieve more efficient practices, with a view to meet more timely month end deadlines.
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CAANZ equivalent)
• Number of years experience (Top 10 background preferable)
• Strong reconciliation skills and attention to detail
• Strong time management skills with ability to meet both internal and external deadlines.
• Good communication skills, with experience liaising with colleagues outside of a finance team.
• Ability to work autonomously but also work well within a team
• Excellent Excel skills
• Fluent written and spoken English