The Events team are looking for a Graduate Programme Manager who is detail oriented, has the ability to communicate at all levels and has demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be managed and supported by a Portfolio Director on your projects, and work alongside logistics, marketing and sales teams. You will have access to industry leading in-house analysts and consultants, in addition to the wide and well established customer base of the company in order to guide your research. You will need to able to understand complex industries and keep track of market developments.
- Researching and analysing industries and regional economics to assess the commercial viability of events and the appropriate dates and location they should be held
- Designing conference programmes that cover the hot topics and then inviting industry leaders and C-suite speakers to provide presentations
- To ensure the speaker programme and event marketing is in the market place in good time to promote the event
- Building strong relationships with speakers and representatives across the industry
- Project management of your events; leading project meetings to ensure that marketing, sponsorship and logistics teams are informed and have all the support they need
- Incorporating innovative programme ideas, workshops, networking opportunities and site visits to increase the event’s value to attendees
- Attending each event, supporting the team where needed, ensuring that the programme runs smoothly and that speakers and attendees have a positive experience
- Writing copy for the event website, email campaigns, social media, printed brochures and other event marketing materials
- Graduate of a leading university, with a good degree achieved
- Have excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Possess a good commercial sense and understanding/interest of economics and commodity markets
- You will be a self starter, target driven, with enthusiasm and passion for your projects
- You will be well-organized, detail orientated and able to effectively manage your time across multiple projects
- You will be confident, well spoken and comfortable talking with top level executives from around the world
- You will excel at working in a team, taking advice and supporting wherever you are needed
- You will have the ability to travel (often at weekends) and accommodate differing working hours
- Fluent English and proficiency in at least one additional language is useful
This is a 6 month fixed term contract position.