Graphic DesignerSantiago, Chile
Posted 08 July 2021
CRU leads in the field of global commodity market analysis and business intelligence. Our Consulting Division are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join the team in Santiago.
This is an exciting new role that will enable you to play a key role in the advancement of the CRU Consulting business and profitability. You will be working together with Project Directors and Managers in the creative design and preparation of effective, commercial, and technical proposals across multiple practice areas. As Graphic Designer you will also be responsible for the implementation of internal proposal processes, as well as the enhancement of CRU Consulting marketing materials (capability statements, brochures, etc.) supporting the overall communication efforts of the team.
CRU Consulting is the consultancy arm of CRU, and delivers bespoke projects to a wide selection of clients in the mining, metals, and fertilisers industries. Many of our projects are related to valuation and strategy decisions faced by our clients. We provide value to our clients through accurate data, insightful analysis, and timely delivery.
Some examples of how you will be contributing:
- Develop high-impact and visually attractive proposal templates that highlight CRU Consulting´s unique selling proposition and success factors across businesses and practice areas
- Support the sales process by preparing technical and commercial proposals in close collaboration with Project Directors, Managers, and other members of the team
- Provide regular guidance to the CRU Consulting team about proposals and marketing material prepared by competitors, identifying best practices and continuously improving CRU´s capacities
- Establish internal protocols and processes to improve the efficiency of the sales process
- Develop and maintain Consultants, Contractors and Analysis CV’s and capabilities matrix
- Improve and maintain relevant commercial information, such as past projects databases, team members CV’s and capabilities matrix as feedstock for future proposals and marketing communication
- Use best-in-class communicational tools and frameworks to develop innovative multi-media marketing material to support CRU´s communication efforts and various marketing campaigns
- Work in highly collaborative international teams; sharing information, presenting, and testing ideas
- Collaborating across our global offices
What kind of person might you be?
- A Graduate – With a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or Communications with graphic design knowledge/degree
- Master’s in Graphic Design is desirable
- Strong writing and communications capabilities
- Strong design background
- Creative thinker with a commercial edge
- Methodical approach to sales & marketing
- Excellent client focus
- Strong handling of effective marketing communication tools and frameworks
- Committed to knowledge management and transfer, cognisant of the importance of sharing knowledge and ideas in a constructive and supportive way
- Delivery focused and a passion for quality and innovation, with a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and design software
- Full working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in Spanish is highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable
What will you gain from working with us?
- Be central to establishing a new role in the business that will make a meaningful difference to customers and to our business
- The opportunity to create, develop and design the material that we produce for our customers, whilst working alongside Project Directors in a highly respected market analysis and business intelligence business
- The opportunity to work with supportive and like-minded colleagues in a truly global organisation