Graphic DesignerSantiago, Chile
Posted 20 January 2023
CRU leads in the field of global commodity market analysis and business intelligence. Our Consulting Division are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join the team in Santiago.
The graphic designer will support the proposal designer in administrative and design tasks by designing and preparing effective commercial and technical documents across multiple practice areas. The graphic designer will also be responsible for following and maintenance of the design aid processes and its tools.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Execute the development of high-impact and visually attractive proposal templates that highlight CRU Consulting´s unique selling proposition and success factors across businesses and practice areas
- Support the sales process by preparing technical and commercial proposals in close collaboration with Project Directors, Managers and other members of the team.
- Maintain consultants, contractors and Analysis CVs and capabilities matrix
- Maintain relevant commercial information, such as past projects databases, team members CVs and capabilities matrix as feedstock for future proposals and marketing communication.
- Use best-in-class communicational tools and frameworks to develop innovative multi-media marketing material to support CRU´s communication efforts and various marketing campaigns.
- Work in highly collaborative international teams; sharing information, presenting and testing ideas
- Interact with CRU’s offices and key personnel
- Goal-oriented, with a high level of energy and enthusiasm; able to operate efficiently, effectively and professionally within a fast paced, dynamic and results driven business environment
- Approachable, with a positive and collaborative attitude and a genuine interest in developing the team to be the best in the industry – delivering value to our clients and creating value for shareholders
- Lead by example in terms of work ethic and commitment to exceeding clients expectations
- High level of corporate awareness, able to understand the wider business context and demonstrate a commitment to supporting cross-organisational activities
- Methodical approach to sales & marketing.
- Excellent client focus.
- Strong handling of effective marketing communication tools and frameworks.
- Committed to knowledge management and transfer, cognisant of the importance of sharing knowledge and ideas in a constructive and supportive way
- Delivery focused and a passion for quality and innovation, with a flexible and adaptable attitude, willing to accept and drive change
- Excellent attention to detail