This is an excellent opportunity to join our Information & Knowledge Team of 3, working for an international company that specialises in metals, mining and fertilizers. Good quality data and information is vital to our business and forms the base for our analysis. Our Information & Knowledge team ensure that colleagues connect, collaborate, learn, share and store knowledge across our 9 global offices.
You will be responsible for managing our social collaboration (intranet) tool Jive, providing technical support and training to colleagues as well as the administration associated with the tool and liaising with the vendor. You will also be expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in the software, promoting the tool to the business and producing metrics for senior management.
You will also be responsible for our Lunch and Learn programme from organising a regular line-up of presentations and marketing the events to all our offices to recording the presentations to ensure their accessibility to all global employees. You will support the Information & Knowledge team with other KM initiatives e.g. Communities of Practice and Lessons Learned. In addition, you will be expected to support the team with managing subscriptions, information enquiries and copyright advice.
- Degree educated. BA or MSc (or equivalent) in Information & Library Studies is preferred.Experience of managing intranets or social collaboration tools such as Jive or SharePoint
- Experience of managing intranets or social collaboration tools such as Jive or SharePoint
- Experience of Knowledge Management tools and processesExcellent customer service skills with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Fluent spoken and written English with the ability to write clear and concise communications
- Facilitation skills including the ability to run focus groups and abstract feedback
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office
- Ability to prioritise deadlines
- Experience of managing subscriptions
- Exposure to working across global offices and cultures
Please ensure you submit a covering letter as part of your application.
Apply for this job vacancy