Marketing ExecutiveSingapore, Singapore
Posted 20 September 2022
Our Marketing team are looking for a talented, highly motivated Marketing Executive to join CRU Singapore team. This position will provide the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, supportive, and truly international team, and provide unrivalled exposure and experience working across both internal and external stakeholders.
CRU Marketing team covers all the marketing initiatives that drives our brand, reputation, and revenue. There is a strong emphasis on the digital marketing to embrace the modern marketing technics. Joining us means you will have the freedom to take ownership, being creative and propose new ideas.
As a Marketing Executive you will manage and deliver a variety of marketing initiatives including industry events. You will support the rest of the marketing team depending on your skills and ad-hoc tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
Your daily responsibilities will include serving as an event expert, working closely with product and solutions marketing managers to identify event goals, content, and promotion, and coordinate all event logistics.
Support your manager and other team members in Campaign management, Customer segments and personas for targeted campaigns and Brand Strategy and Sales Enablement.
An expert in your region, working closely with the teams across APAC, the Marketing Executive needs to have a deep understanding of the APAC region
About you – what skills & experience are we looking for?
- Good quality relevant first degree in marketing or business management; or proven record and passion on marketing
- You should have abundant experience organizing, promoting top-notch industry events. By running CRU events in APAC, you help enforcing CRU’s leading brand image in the industry
- Experience using hybrid methods running events.
- Experience of CRM systems (Salesforce), Marketing Automation systems (Pardot), Social media (Twitter, Linkedin, WeChat) and content management platforms, webinar platforms.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Marketing automation platforms
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, other Google marketing products