Regional Sales Director - Russia & CISLondon, United Kingdom
Posted 10 September 2021
Please note – For this role it is essential that candidates are fluent written and spoken Russian and English.
An exciting opportunity has arisen working with our European Sales Team. We are currently recruiting for a confident, commercially aware and customer focussed Regional Director – Eastern Europe, Russia and CIS, who will develop and implement a multi-faceted regional sales strategy focusing on supporting CRU’s clients and assisting with their needs – This will include financial growth, increasing and or maintaining market position, client retention, new client acquisition, competitor displacement. In addition to direct selling, the Regional Director will be responsible for overseeing and implementing various strategies and initiatives.
Reporting into our VP Sales for EMEA, the Regional Sales Director will need to meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual financial targets by driving sustainable financial growth, by increasing CRU Analysis and Consulting sales through strategic account planning. The individual will coordinate and partner with CRU Analysts and Consultants to best support CRU’s existing and prospective clients.
Candidates need to have extensive sales experience in customer facing scenarios. Even though subscription-based product and consulting sales experience is preferred, we will also consider candidates with a different background. Candidates should have experience in growing remits in key strategic industries and locations. The Regional Sales Director will need to be an organised and excellent all-round communicator, with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently whilst under pressure.
As a global Company we work across multiple time zones, so a degree of flexibility will be needed. The role will also require a level of regional travel (pandemic travel restrictions dependant), so candidates will need to be comfortable with this, and must possess an up-to-date Passport.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a multi-faceted regional growth strategy which will support and ensure sales revenues to meet annual and quarterly sales targets
- Lead on key strategies and initiatives
- Develop and maintain a robust lead/sales pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales through lead sourcing, prospecting, research calls and client visits
- Work cross-functionally to identify longer-term opportunities
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Negotiate clients’ annual subscription renewals and ensure the highest possible renewal and upgrade retention rate
- Attend industry conferences, trade exhibitions, and professional association meetings when necessary
- Respectfully challenge client objections in order to gain the client’s trust, in turn, leading to a sale
- Identify other influencers, decision makers and possible champions within existing and potential client companies
- Write sales and renewal proposals for commercial evaluation
About you – What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Multi-lingual (fluent written and spoken Russian and English)
- A very successful track record of B2B sales of data/IP, including with senior level account management
- Strategic account planning
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to identify, support and win new six-figure sales opportunities
- International experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Able to use initiative as well as to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, confident and results driven individual
- CRU Product knowledge and working knowledge of CRU’s competitors
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Territory management
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledgeable and proficient user of Salesforce