Sales Development ExecutiveLondon, United Kingdom
Posted 30 August 2023
CRU is seeking a highly motivated and target driven individual with sales experience to join one of CRU’s fastest growing regional offices. The main purpose of this role is to manage, facilitate and contact inbound and outbound leads by telephone. Once a connection is made, the SDE will qualify the lead, gain an understanding of use case and persona and setup follow up meetings for the sales team. Once appointed, the SDE will become part of a dynamic, supportive, successful and truly international team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Conduct outreach to support telephone lead generation activities for both inbound and outbound opportunities.
• Gain an understanding of personas, use cases and pain points for leads.
• Collaborative working with the sales team generating and providing qualified leads.
• Maintain record of client contact pipeline management using a CRM system.
• Assisting in tele sales campaigns as and when needed.
• Perform administrative duties as required; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven sales record and increasing spend and achieving KPIs
• You will have to be highly driven and motivated
• Experience in a sales/tele sales/account management role but open to bright and talented individuals who are looking to start their sales career
• Experience in tele sales, lead generation, cold-calling and campaign management
• Experience of working in an information subscription business is preferable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients and be customer-centric
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work smart, meet targets within agreed timescales
• Be comfortable using a CRM system for workload and KPI management