Senior Digital and Automation ManagerLondon, United Kingdom
Posted 23 March 2022
CRU has some exciting opportunities to join its global Marketing team. We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing & Automation Manager to join our London team on a fixed term contract to create structure across all our customer and prospect touchpoints in our digital ecosystem, including paid, earned, owned and content to optimise our brand. It is essential that you have a deep understanding of best-in-class digital marketing and automation in complex B2B customer journeys as you will act as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about digital marketing across marketing, sales and other business functions.
Developing and driving a group digital marketing strategy, you will have ownership of the website, marketing technology stack and our digital marketing channels, bringing best practice and ensuring proper governance model is developed and maintained as well as driving tangible improvements. You will plan, build and execute cross-channel communications and campaigns, nurturing programmes in a flexible and timely manner to drive business objectives. As well as working with your other marketing colleagues, you will also work closely with our internal Sales, Production, Events, Analysis and Consulting teams as well as external agency partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy: responsible for all aspects of the digital marketing strategy, working with external agency partners and key internal stakeholders to lead on projects to devise and develop digital marketing strategies, continually reviewing the external market, trends and new technologies.
- Website & digital marketing channels: lead on projects to deliver a best-in-class website that consolidates existing sites in conjunction with key internal stakeholders and external agency partners. Work with internal teams to ensure website security, hosting and maintenance.
- Marketing automation: act as the subject matter expert on marketing automation and work on rolling out key tools across teams within CRU. Ensure optimum set up, processes and practices are in place to meet compliance and legislation requirements. Engage with external partners to help accelerate lead generation.
- Operations & Analytics: continually devise and embed a marketing operations playbook covering campaign set-up, naming conventions and consistent management and measurement of the lead-opportunity funnel. Work with the Marketing Director to devise and deliver regular reporting on key metrics for marketing ROI to senior stakeholders
About you - What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or similar field. Marketing qualifications from a recognised body such as CIM are desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, with proven capabilities at a strategic and delivery level
- Experience of driving a digital culture within a B2B and/or SaaS environment
- Solid strategic understanding of building marketing campaigns and strategies
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to confidently lead technical discussions as well as presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong data insight skills, use of BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Be adaptable and flexible to changing environment, trends and practices
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office and platforms such as Pardot, Hootsuite, Twitter, Youtube, Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English
Apply here for this role