Achieving Net Zero is a ‘must win’ for all steel producers, but investors and buyers are looking for concrete evidence that demonstrates this progress.
Understanding the impact of CO2 across the steel value chain is a vital first step, but how can you be sure the sourcing decisions you make are driving greener steel?
CRU's Global Carbon Emissions Services give you the standardised, independent and verified dataset you need to instantly benchmark – by asset and by process – across the entire global supply chain, including China.
Uniquely available through one, dedicated service, with us you will benefit from standardised emissions calculations and like-for-like comparisons across markets. And with data at your fingertips you can reduce time spent on analysing emissions and focus on your core business safe in the knowledge that you have a trusted partner with accurate, bottom-up data.
Trust us to help you:
- Understand your Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions, plot how CO2 intensity affects the steel you produce and compare this to your competitors
- Forecast changing CO2 costs
- Highlight the assets and companies at risk from carbon pricing in your region and world-wide
- Predict how carbon border tariffs will influence your competitive position vs imports
- Plot the implications for cost, competitiveness and capex of transitioning down CRU’s CO2 curve
With direct access to the analysts behind the numbers, discover how Net Zero adds up for you with CRU.
Click above to watch related webinars
To start a conversation about emissions click here
2021 will be a year of hope for recovery after the coronavirus pandemic left its mark on the world in 2020. Monitoring the speed and nature of the recovery will be vital...