The event is free to attend and will take place from 2:00 - 5:30 PM at the Westin New York at Times Square - 270 West 43rd Street, New York, NY, 10036. The briefing will be held in the Ambassador Room II.
Experts from CRU's steel team will be joined by industry experts for the presentations and panel discussion. With the announcement that CRU has acquired Steel Market Update (SMU), we are pleased add John Packard, SMU's President and CEO, to our agenda. The agenda is as follows:
2:00 PM Welcome reception and registrations
3:00 PM Presentations
• Welcome and introduction; Chris Houlden, CRU
• Practical issues with 232; Donald Cameron, Morris, Manning, & Martin, LLP
• Price and trade scenarios in the North American market; Lynn Lupori, CRU
• CRU pricing developments; Chris Houlden and Estelle Tran, CRU
• Scrap market developments and pricing; Ryan McKinley, CRU
• Steel market forecast and trade update; Josh Spoores, CRU and John Packard, Steel Market Update
4:15 PM Panel Q&A followed by networking and drinks
If you and your colleagues would like to attend CRU's New York Steel Briefing, please email Kaitlin Turnley at email@example.com to register.
The recent imposition of a 25% import duty on steel products from Canada, Mexico and the EU has once again put trade disputes centre stage as the USA continues in its...