The event is free to attend and will take place at 14.00-18.00 at The Westin Singapore - 12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2, Singapore, 018961.
The briefing is entitled ‘Is the preference for high-grade iron ore and coal here to stay?’. CRU's experts from Singapore, Beijing and London will deliver the following presentations:
- The new era of steelmaking and the drivers of raw material purchasing decisions
- Killing some myths: the response of Chinese ironmakers to the new operating environment
- How the global iron ore market responds to demand changes
- The coal market and its link to iron ore
- Managing uncertainty in iron ore and coal markets
The agenda for the briefing is as follows:
14.00-14.30 - Registration and networking
14.30-16.30 - Presentations and Q&A session
16.30-18.00 - Drinks and networking
If you and your colleagues would like to attend CRU's Singapore Iron Ore and Coal Briefing, please register your names on the link below to guarantee your places on the day.
A low carbon transition has begun, bringing huge structural changes in power and transport markets. These trends will have substantial implications not only for metals...