The aluminum market has seen record deficits in 2018 and 2019. Join us for our next CRU aluminum webinar, Don't doubt the deficit, hosted by Bloomberg.
Date: Wednesday 29 May 2019
Time: 10:00 EST (New York)
Don't doubt the deficit. The aluminum market has seen record deficits in 2018 and 2019. This webinar, hosted by Andrew Cosgrove of Bloomberg Intelligence, will explore the causes and impact of the deficit.
On the agenda
- Chinese supply reform: A real and lasting policy, but Chinese companies are learning to work the system
- Smelters losing money: How long can aluminium smelters continue to lose money and is a supply response around the corner
- Alumina: Price falls dependent on Alunorte’s return
- Demand downgrade: Chinese slowdown has already happened, but risks are rising for the global outlook
- Exports: How reported Chinese exports only tell half of the story
- Inventories and prices: Will stocks get low enough to prompt a major rally?
Following the presentation, we will address questions submitted by the audience. The webinar is free to attend.
Please register below. For any questions, please get in touch.
Extrusion companies have posted strong y/y shipments increases in 2018. While revenues have increased due to higher volume and price, EBITDA has increased to a lesser...