We are delighted to announce that the CRU Breakfast will be held in a virtual format on Tuesday 20 October 2020, during LME Week.
This free seminal event, which is invitation-only and exclusively for our clients, will be held in a virtual format across three time zones:
- 7.00am BST
- 10.00am BST
- 4.00pm BST
We have an exciting programme planned for the CRU Breakfast that addresses both the immediate challenges, and the opportunities, of the post Covid-19 world, and which also looks to understand the longer implications of China’s imminent 14th Five-Year-Plan and the global shift in attitudes towards Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues.Click here to register
There will be two breakout sessions:
- China’s 14th Five-Year-Plan: Implications for global metal market;
- ESG: are consumers, producers and investors prepared for ESG’s wide-reaching impact on the metal market?
These will then be followed by our globally-recognised panel discussion with CRU’s leading analysts who will address the question of the moment: "Post Covid-19, will commodity markets be forever transformed?"
As always, CRU Breakfast provides you with a fantastic opportunity to:
- Listen to thought-provoking discussions by CRU’s leading global experts;
- Ask questions directly with all our speakers during the sessions;
- Network with fellow attendees from all over the world;
- Chat at length with CRU’s analysts in our ‘virtual’ exhibition during and after the Breakfast.
The CRU Breakfast is invitation-only and limited to CRU clients. If you are not currently a CRU client and would like to apply to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to seeing you in October.
Positive economic activity data in the US over the summer months has led the Fed to revise up the outlook for the US economy in 2020.