34th Annual Tampa Steel Conference
Learn from CRU experts and the wider steel community, connect with your peers in the industry, and discuss the issues affecting you at the 34th Annual Tampa Steel Conference.
The agenda offers you the latest insights into economics, trade, policy, and market intelligence issues, including:
- Geopolitics: What Will the Coming Global Bifurcation Mean?
- Recent Developments in US Trade Policy and Their Impact on Your Business
- Moving Steel in 2023: Smooth Sailing or Cluster Truck?
- Keynote Presentation: Macro Economic Outlook
- Spotlight on Energy Outlook: What to Watch Out for in Energy Markets in 2023
- Fireside Chats With Steel Mill CEOs
We are expecting 400+ executives to join us in Tampa, with senior representation from steel mills, steel distribution, manufacturing, trading, and the shipping communities. Give your business a boost at the start of 2023.
This is your chance to meet decision-makers, new prospects, and to catch-up with friends and learn more about the challenges and opportunities facing the industry in the relaxed winter sun of Tampa.
Register today for just $695! If you are a CRU/ SMU subscriber or a past Tampa Steel Conference attendee, you can get a $50 discount off the $645 rate. And, if you book with a colleague, you can get an additional $50 off per person.Find out more Register
CRU provides a complete view of the steel industry across the value chain through market analysis and forecasts, market-leading price assessments and comprehensive cost services, all driven by a global team of analysts using CRU’s robust and transparent methodologies.Contact Us