As well as competitive salaries, CRU offers a range of benefits to support your health and financial well-being.
Benefits will vary depending on office location, but may include:
- Generous holiday and leave policies
- Retirement and pension benefits
- Insurances such as life assurance and income protection
- Medical and dental benefits
- Tax efficient benefits (such as childcare or cycle to work scheme)
- Perks and rewards: online ‘perk platforms’ that provide employees with hundreds of local, national and worldwide perks and discounts across travel and hotels, health and fitness, eating out and entertainment, shopping, home and office, finance and much more. Employees can tailor their perks to their own specific needs and interests.
CRU is very invested in ensuring a good work-life balance for employees. A range of family-friendly and flexible working opportunities are in place. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t suit everyone and we aim to be as flexible as possible, while retaining the essence of our core culture which relies on relationships, communication and collaboration. Flexible working arrangements include flexible working hours, part-time working, and home-working.
CRU also supports employees’ fundraising when they take part in charity events, such as 5km runs and marathons, para-gliding and cake baking. CRU matches donations to boost employee efforts as we believe in supporting issues that are important to our employees. Give As You Earn is also available through salary on a monthly basis.
Specific details of benefits that apply in each location will be provided during the recruitment process.Find out more about growth and career progression